After two successful trainings we have had the pleasure to deliver in 2012 and 2013, we are yet again honored to be part of this great event. This year we would love to share our expertise in the area of the DevOps movement, so automation of the environment provisioning and its configuration.
The workshop is titled “Pull Your Infrastructure’s Strings with Puppet aka Puppet Ain’t No Voodoo”, and here’s what we are preparing for this year:
- During this workshop you will make your first steps with Puppet and related tools:
- Master the basic concepts of Puppet and learn how it can be useful
- Write reusable Puppet modules
- Learn about related tools like facter, hiera or librarian
- Transform your blank VM in a full fledged webserver
- Reuse existing Puppet modules to simplify your work
- Manage modules and its dependencies
All with the goal of becoming a true Puppet master!.
We strongly encourage any curious Software Engineer to check the agenda of ch/open. It’s three days fully packed with interesting trainings and very good presenters. On top of that the price is very reasonable! Event you definitely should not miss!
Never miss an update by following us and subscribing to our monthly newsletter!