We are happy to announce a further edition of our Analytics Breakfasts. This time, in cooperation with Qumram, we’ll look at advanced e-commerce webanalytics, gain conversion insights and go a step beyond to analyse the true customer experience. We’ll show you how these two complementary approaches can empower your organisation and deliver you new and valuable insights of your customer’s perceptions.
- Date & Time: 23 June 2015, 8h30 am – 12h00pm
- Location: Cambridge Technology Partners, Office Center 1, CH-8058 Zürich-Flughafen
- Cost: Free of charge
- Registration: Seats are limited and managed on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Beyond Standard Metrics: ROI tracking and Advanced E-Commerce with Google Analytics
Andrea Rapanaro, Business Analyst for Digital Analytics (Cambridge Technology Partners)
- Understand the real Customer Experience
Mathias Wegmüller, Director Sales (Qumram)
Don’t miss it
We are looking forward to meeting you! The Cambridge Team together with Qumram.
Never miss an update by following us and subscribing to our monthly newsletter!
Latest posts by Daniel Truninger (see all)
- Atos Consulting Ski Resort Study 2018 - February 28, 2018
- How to better connect with your users in your next digital project - October 5, 2017
- How to decide if you should use a Microsite or Landing Page - March 8, 2017