Summer vacations are in full swing and while some might be experiencing a summer gap, we certainly aren’t. More on that in a future blog post. In the meantime, here are a few things that got our attention in the last few days, which we noted as worth to be shared with you.
- Creative Bloq: 5 website layout trends of 2015 so far
A quick update on the emerging web design trends of the year.
- Hubspot: How to Cite Sources & Not Steal People’s Content on the Internet
Combine this with our “Where to find the best free high quality photos for your website” guide and your life should be much easier.
- Simoa Hava: Measure Cart Value In Enhanced Ecommerce
Here is a tutorial how to mitigate one of Universal Analytics’ biggest gaps.
- Econsultancy: Why our wrists could host a retail revolution
A further article that complements Luke Wroblewski’s point on why a screen on your wrist is a game changer.
- The Verge: Facebook’s new chief security officer wants to set a date to kill Flash
Momentum is gathering to highlight that Flash has overstayed its welcome.
Never miss an update by following us and subscribing to our monthly newsletter!
Latest posts by Daniel Truninger (see all)
- Atos Consulting Ski Resort Study 2018 - February 28, 2018
- How to better connect with your users in your next digital project - October 5, 2017
- How to decide if you should use a Microsite or Landing Page - March 8, 2017